Utah Regulations for Bartenders/Sellers/Servers:
Happy Hour Laws: Yes
Dramshop/Liquor Liability: Yes
Acceptable Forms of ID: Types of ID that are currently valid and acceptable are as follows:
- An apparently valid Utah Driver's License or Identification Card issued by the Utah Department of Public Safety containing a physical description consistent with [subject's] appearance
- An operator's license (a valid driver's license from any state)
- Utah state identification cards
- Military identification with date of birth and photo
- Valid US or foreign passport.
Do you need a license to bartend or to sell and serve alcohol in Utah? Click on the button below to enroll in our Utah approved course to get your permit or license for only $19.95!